USB C to HDMI Cable(4K@60Hz) - 3/6/10ft
Provide up to 4K High-resolution Immersive and Vivid Video between video-enabled USB-C devices and DP Alt Mode devices.
- HDMI 2.0: Support Display Port Alt Mode for USB-C Devices.
- HDCP 2.2 Compatible: Stream protected content from Netflix/ Hulu/ iTunes.
- Plug-and-Play Simplicity: No driver or adapter needed, quick media sharing in any setting.
uni’s Thoughtful Design
- Non-slip Grips &Snugly Fits: Easy plug& unplug, firmly connected to provide a stable signal.
- Braided Nylon Cable: Strong protective cover with stained relief on both ends for long-term durability.
- Advanced Aluminum Case: Minimize interference for stable Wi-Fi, offer fast heat-insulation and durability.
- 10ft: Extended freedom across the room.
- 6ft: Perfect length for office/business/home setup.
- 3ft: Less clutter for tidy workspace, frustration-free travel size.
Compatible with most USB-C devices:
Spend over $40, get one USB-C to USB Adapter for FREE!
Spend over $100, get one product (under $20) you like for FREE!
P.S. All the free products will be packed in your package. If you place an order over $100, please email email@example.com your choice of the free product.
- We provide several shipping methods for every country on the earth. They are Postal Packet, Standard Shipping and Fast Shipping, different in cost and time.
- After filling in the receipt information, click Continue to Shipping, you could see the delivery cost and time, then choose one you prefer.
- Free shipping is eligible for every country when you buy products over $59(some countries might be higher). If the free choice is not shown on the shipping methods list, it means your purchase amount doesn't meet the requirements.
- It takes 1 or 2 business days to prepare the product then the package will be sent out.
- Tracking information is usually available within 1 or 3 business days(not including preparation time), depending on the shipping method you choose.
- Please check your address information carefully. We don't refund if the package is sent to a wrong place by the information you provide.