USB C to DisplayPort Cable (4K@60Hz) - 6ft
Provide up to 4K (3840 x 2160) @60Hz immersive digital display connection ( video & audio) between DP-enabled USB-C devices and DP-enabled TVs, monitors, and projectors.
- 6ft: Perfect length for office/business/home setup.
- 3ft: Less clutter for tidy workspace, frustration-free travel size.
- DP 1.2 High-def Performance:
- Offer up to 4K (3840 x 2160) @60Hz digital display connection.
- HDCP 2.2 Compatible:
- Stream protected content from Netflix/ Hulu/ iTunes/ Direct TV and more.
- Plug-and-Play Simplicity:
- No driver or adapter needed, quick media sharing in any setting.
uni’s Thoughtful Design
- Non-slip Grips &Snugly Fits:
- Easy plug& unplug, firmly connected to provide a stable signal.
- Braided Nylon Cable:
- Strong protective cover with stained relief on both ends for long-term durability.
- Advanced Aluminum Case:
- Minimize interference for stable Wi-Fi, offer fast heat-insulation.
LAPTOPS & TABLETS (Incomplete)
Dell XPS 15 / XPS 13, Latitude 15 5580,
Dell Precision 15 (5510), Surface Go/Pro 7,
Google Chromebook Pixel,
HP Spectre X360, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S,
Huawei P40 / P30 / P20
Huawei Mate 30 / Mate 20 / Mate 10
Windows 10, Google Chrome OS, Mac OS X Yosemite, Mac OS X EI Capitan, Mac OS Sierra or above
- CANNOT charge the host device.
- ONLY works with DisplayPort Alt Mode enabled USB-C devices.
- CANNOT be converted to DVI or VGA.
- NOT works with Nintendo Switch, iPhone, etc (Those devices did not supply vide-out though USB-C)
- We recommend connecting your device directly to the cable. (Do not connect to any Dock/Hub or any converter)
Q: Product was received, but does not work as expected, what should I do?A: For USB C to HDMI Adapter/Cable, USB C to DisplayPort Cable, please check if your laptop/smartphone is with DP Alt Mode first, which is a required condition to output video via USB c. If you need any further help, please contact us through “Customer Support Form”, we will get back to you within 24hrs.
Q: My item is broken/defective when it arrived, what do I do?
A: Please contact us through “Customer Support Form”, we will get back to you within 24hrs and send you a replacement to make it up.
Q: Did not receive my order/product, what should I do?
A: Wait one or two more days, or maybe check your neighbor’s place just in case. All FBA(Fulfilled by Amazon) order are picked, packaged, and shipped by Amazon staff in the Amazon warehouse around the nation, we encourage you to talk with Amazon support, they are usually nice to deal with and will resolve your problem quickly.
Q: Order the wrong item, what should I do?
A: If you would like to keep the item, feel free to do so. If you would like a refund, the fastest way is to refund through Amazon.
Q: the Wrong item received(ordered A, received B), what should I do?
A: This happened before, but rarely. Please let us know, we will help you get the thing done right.
Q: My order/product did not arrive on time as promised, what should I do?
A: During rush reason, there might be some delays. All FBA(Fulfilled by Amazon) order are picked, packaged, and shipped by Amazon staff in the Amazon warehouse around the nation, we encourage you to talk with Amazon support, they are usually nice to deal with and will resolve your problem quickly.
Q: Item worked for a period of time, now it doesn’t work anymore, what should I do?
A: We run a lifetime warranty for our products. If you’re using a Mac laptop, please try to reset the System Management Controller (SMC) first. If you would like a replacement or a full refund, please contact us through “Customer Support Form”, let us know how long you’ve used the item and the address for a replacement. We will get back to you within 24hrs.
Any other questions, feel free to contact us!
(Please note which Amazon website you place the order from)
- We provide several shipping methods for every country on the earth. They are Postal Packet, Standard Shipping and Fast Shipping, different in cost and time.
- After filling in the receipt information, click Continue to Shipping, you could see the delivery cost and time, then choose one you prefer.
- Free shipping is eligible for every country when you buy products over $59(some countries might be higher). If the free choice is not shown on the shipping methods list, it means your purchase amount doesn't meet the requirements.
- It takes 1 or 2 business days to prepare the product then the package will be sent out.
- Tracking information is usually available within 1 or 3 business days(not including preparation time), depending on the shipping method you choose.
- Please check your address information carefully. We don't refund if the package is sent to a wrong place by the information you provide.
Very fast, and the cable material is very reliable. Highly recommended.
This cable worked perfect to be able to connect my son鈥檚 school chromebook to a computer monitor. I would definitely buy again which I did for my other son.
You are probably here trying to figure it out why your Macbook looks terrible in an external display, dont worry haves a solution.- Laptop: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)- Monitor: DELL P2419H- Cable: USB C to DisplayPort Cable (4K@60Hz), uni Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort Cable from UniTypes of issues:1. Text was blurry or not sharp enough2. Brightness and colors were terrible and Mac did not properly recognize my monitor, so I could not properly configure the output, like scaling fontsFor 1, you'll need to start searching on Internet for "mac fix subpixel antialiasing", a quick configuration will help with that, that is not a physical issue but an Apple configuration. Now, for 2, and for the health of you eyes, you DEFINITELY NEED THUNDERBOLT 3 to DISPLAY PORT.For 1, serch 鈥渉ow to fix blurry fonts on macos mojave with subpixel antialiasing鈥
The DisplayPort cable is great. It's a really solid cable. Feels sturdy, the grip on the end is great, and the packaging was super nice. I'd certainly buy again and will definitely recommend.
Purchased this cord to have a dual monitor setup using my laptop and it works to have an independent display at 144 Hz, 1920*1080 using a Thunderbolt 3 display port on my laptop at the same time as an HDMI